Duties to include:
- Contribute to a programme of activities that meet the individual needs and interests of the children in your care in conjunction with other team members
- Under supervision, keep records of children’s development and learning journeys
- Engage in good team working
- Liaise professionally with and support parents and other family members
- Attend out of working hour’s activities, e.g. training, monthly staff meetings, parent’s evenings, fundraising events etc.
- Be flexible within working practices of the nursery and be prepared to help where needed
- Carry out personal care and hygiene routine of babies and children including the changing of nappies and toileting
- Undertake domestic jobs within the nursery, e.g. preparation of snack meals, cleaning and tidying of nursery equipment and facilities
(Complete job description will be given at interview.)
Once the successful candidate has completed their childcare qualifications, there will be the opportunity for internal progression within the nursery.
- DBS will be completed at the setting
- Free parking and close to bus/train routes
The Apprenticeship National Minimum Wage guide (ANMW): https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates
- Good language and conversational skills
- Basic computer knowledge
- Organised and prompt
- Have a desire to achieve a good qualification
- Excellent personal presentation and hygiene
We require GCSE or equivalents in English and maths grade 4/C or above for EYE Level 3 Apprentices
Your full role and responsibilities will be set out by your employer. Tiny Tree Day Nursery will provide you with all of the on-the-job training you need to up-skill in your role, and your 20% off-the-job learning will be incorporated as part of your working day.
If successful, you will complete an advanced apprenticeship programme delivered through Tiny Tree Day Nursery's dedicated training provider, Interserve Learning & Employment.
- Level 3 Early Years Educator
- Functional Skills if needed