Manor Hill Day Nursery
As an apprentice you will be mentored by the experienced members of the team to help you to complete the following daily duties:
- To ensure a high standard of physical, emotional, social and intellectual care for the children
- Ensure that children are engaged and learning at all times
- To have knowledge and understanding of the Early Years Foundation Stage and how to implement it for the children
- Work with parents, other staff and outside agencies
- To be imaginative, creative and be a play partner for the children
- Understanding the needs of all the children, to offer appropriate level of support when needed
- To ensure the safety and wellbeing of all the children
To be employed full time, receive further training & progress to Room Leader and to have specific roles within the nursery.
- Have good communication skills, confident to talk to parents and other professionals
- have an understanding and good working knowledge of the Early Years Foundation Stage
- be able to learn from their peers and to question to understand
- Hard working
- Eager to learn and put learning into practice
- Be able to follow instruction, policies and procedures
You will have completed your level 2 apprenticeship in Childcare and have completed the usual induction training including first aid & child protection.
Knowledge of safeguarding procedures
With this apprenticeship you will complete the following qualifications:
- Level 3 Diploma in Early Years Practitioner (EYE)
- Functional Skills in maths, English & ICT if required
- Employment Rights and Responsibilities
- Personal Learning & Thinking Skills
All training will be delivered in the workplace with no requirement for day release to college. You will be mentored by experienced members of staff while developing your skills to a nationally recognised industry standard.
Sign up for apprenticeship alerts - its free
People who applied for this apprenticeship also applied for:
This page contains public sector information licensed under the Open Government Licence v3.0. The information provider is the Education and Skills Funding Agency.