The Old Fire Station Children's Nursery
With full support and mentoring you will be able to complete these daily tasks:
- To promote seven areas of learning and development, in accordance with the EYFS
- To support children aged 6 weeks to 5 years with their learning and development
- To use the Early Years Foundation Stage curriculum to help children reach their full potential
- To plan, implement and evaluate a range of activities suitable for children’s individual needs and stage of development
- To work alongside parents and to work as part of a team; to undertake some domestic duties; work in a professional manner at all times
Your working week will be Monday to Friday 8 hour shifts working from 7.30am-6.30pm
To be employed as a qualified Nursery Nurse, past apprentices have worked their way up to be supervisors.
- Good communication skills
- Not afraid to ask for help when needed
- Quick learner
- Hard working.
- A good team player
GCSE’s or equivalent passes are preferred but not essential as Functional Skills in maths and English will be completed.
PARAGON SKILLS have the ENERGY & EXPERIENCE to give you the EDGE in kick starting your career. Our Learning and Development Coaches will deliver outstanding teaching and learning to help ENERGISE you to complete your apprenticeship training and leave you confident to EXECUTE tasks to the highest standard.
Paragon will provide the training for this apprenticeship within your company’s site therefore there is no need for you to attend an outside training facility at any time.
On completion of this apprenticeship you will receive:
- Certificate for the Children and Young People's Workforce
- Award in Employment Responsibilities and Rights in Health, Social Care, Children and Young People's Settings (RQF)
- Functional Skills in maths, English & ICT Employment (if required)
- Rights & Responsibilities
- Personal Learning & Thinking Skills.
Sign up for apprenticeship alerts - its free
People who applied for this apprenticeship also applied for:
This page contains public sector information licensed under the Open Government Licence v3.0. The information provider is the Education and Skills Funding Agency.