Lilliput Montessori Day Nursery
As a childcare apprentice you will work full time at the nursery, gaining knowledge from experienced colleagues while working towards your apprenticeship qualifications. Your daily duties will include:
- Have a small group of key children, to plan for and track progress
- Liaise with parents; participate in parents evenings and open days.
- Support the children in their everyday development
- Assist with nappy changes, food times and sleep times.
- Support and work alongside the other staff in the overall running of the nursery
The role will require a DBS check to be carried out prior to starting.
You will complete your apprenticeship with Paragon Skills, the qualification will take 12 months to complete and funding is subject to eligibility.
APPLY - once you have registered your interest via Indeed we will ask you to complete an application form.
PHONE - we will call you to discuss your application
EMPLOYER - suitable CVs will be sent to the employer for consideration
INTERVIEW - if you are selected for interview we will contact you to arrange a date and time
You will have the opportunity to gain more knowledge and understanding of a Montessori nursery, the opportunity to undergo more training, specific to their role.
Reality CheckYour work shift pattern will be; Monday - Friday on shifts 7:30-4:30/8:30-6:00
- Someone who can work both on their own and as part of a team
- Enthusiastic about helping children learn and develop skills
- Can bring new ideas into the nursery which will enrich the children’s learning and environment
- Confidence in working with babies (1-2 years) or toddlers (2-3 years)
- A genuine passion for a career in childcare
Qualifications RequiredNone - if you bring the desire for working with children and a willingness to work hard we’ll provide you with all the support and training you need.
Paragon Skills are one of the leading training providers in the country. We have the ENERGY & EXPERIENCE to give you the EDGE in kick starting your career. Our Personal Tutors will deliver outstanding teaching and learning to help ENERGISE you to complete your apprenticeship training and leave you confident to EXECUTE tasks to the highest standard.
With this apprenticeship you will complete the following qualifications:
- Level 2 Diploma in Children and Young Persons Workforce,
- Functional Skills in maths, English & ICT,
- Employment Rights and Responsibilities,
- Personal Learning & Thinking Skills.
All training will be delivered in the work place with no requirement for day release to college. You will be mentored by experienced members of staff while developing your skills to a nationally recognised industry standard.
Sign up for apprenticeship alerts - its free
People who applied for this apprenticeship also applied for:
This page contains public sector information licensed under the Open Government Licence v3.0. The information provider is the Education and Skills Funding Agency.