The successful candidate will be keyworker to a small group of children aged 2-5, you must have excellent written and communication skills, enthusiasm, ambition, and be motivated, with a desire to learn and develop.
The role includes:
- Carrying out observations
- Planning parental meetings
- Writing termly reports and planning for the child’s next steps
- Along with the day to day general care of the children
As part of the team, you will contribute and participate in planning and preparation of the curriculum,group work and individual work to suit the needs and age of the pupils, record keeping and participating in meetings relating to all nursery matters.
Good time management, punctuality and attendance as well as a strong desire to help the children achieve their full potential is also essential. Ongoing training in all early years’ matters is given in-house, as we encourage and assist in continuous professional development.
Level 3 Childcare qualification after which we would then offer a permanent full time position, with a competitive starting salary when
- Annual pay increase
- 29 days holiday annually (including Bank Holidays)
- 5 extra sick days paid leave
- Career opportunities
- In house training and support on continuous professional development throughout
- Caring, supportive environment and culture
- Good written & communication skills
- Motivation and desire to achieve their childcare qualification
- Hard work
- Common sense and a good work ethic
GCSE's passes are preferred but not essential as Functional Skills in maths and English will be completed.
Paragon skills have the energy & experience to give you the edge in starting your career. Our Learning and Development Coaches will deliver outstanding teaching and learning to help energise you to complete your apprenticeship training and leave you confident to execute tasks to the highest standard.
Paragon will provide the training for this apprenticeship within your company’s site therefore there is no need for you to attend an outside training facility at any time.
On completion of this apprenticeship you will receive:
- Diploma Level 2 in Early Years Practitioner
- Functional Skills in maths, English & ICT Employment (if required)
- Rights & Responsibilities
- Personal Learning & Thinking Skills