Daily duties in nursery will be-
- Providing personal care
- Observing children's development
- Planning activities for children
- Supporting meal times
- Supporting outdoor play
Keen to offer permanent employment
- Work well in team
- Good communication skills
- Shows initiative
- Passion to work with children
GCSE or equivalent
Paragon skills have the energy & experience to give you the edge in starting your career. Our Learning and Development Coaches will deliver outstanding teaching and learning to help energise you to complete your apprenticeship training and leave you confident to execute tasks to the highest standard.
Paragon will provide the training for this apprenticeship within your company’s site therefore there is no need for you to attend an outside training facility at any time.
On completion of this apprenticeship you will receive:
- Early Years Practitioner Level 2
- Functional Skills in maths, English & ICT Employment (if required)
- Rights & Responsibilities
- Personal Learning & Thinking Skills.