Childcare Apprentice Role - Intermediate (Level 2)
Playhouse Day Nursery
- Working in a busy nursery, led by a early years teacher, you will follow the routines of the room and generally assist in duties around the nursery
- As a Childcare Apprentice you will help encourage and assist children with their learning and development
- You will also be involved in general house keeping, planning activities and writing reports for the children
- To be part of the existing team and sure a job.
If you are aged 18+ wage will be £7.00 an hour.
- Not afraid to do general cleaning, tidying up and yet make it fun for children to assist in it.
- A keen person committed to childcare
- Good time keeping and reliable
- Patience with very young children
- Be able to adapt to day to day changes
- GCSE’s or equivalent passes are preferred but not essential as Functional Skills in maths and English will be completed
- Paragon skills have the Energy & Experience to give you the edge in starting your career. Our Learning and Development Coaches will deliver outstanding teaching and learning to help energise you to complete your apprenticeship training and leave you confident to execute tasks to the highest standard. Paragon will provide the training for this apprenticeship within your company’s site therefore there is no need for you to attend an outside training facility at any time.
On completion of this apprenticeship you will receive:
- Diploma Level 2 Children’s & Young People’s Workforce
- Functional Skills in maths, English & ICT Employment (if required) Rights & Responsibilities
- Personal Learning & Thinking Skills
Sign up for apprenticeship alerts - its free
People who applied for this apprenticeship also applied for:
This page contains public sector information licensed under the Open Government Licence v3.0. The information provider is the Education and Skills Funding Agency.