Your key tasks would include:
- To support the team in gaining an Outstanding Ofsted Inspection
- To provide a safe, fun and educational environment for the children
- To seek knowledge and understanding of the EYFS and all aspects of the curriculum, including external courses
- Learning to be a key person to a selection of children
- Carrying out observations and planning
- Work as part of a team
We are open Monday to Friday 8.00am to 6.00pm. Hours will be flexible with a guaranteed 30 hours per week. More hours may be available depending on how busy the nursery is.
- To be part of a team with high aspirations
- Great career progression to expand your skills
- Clear goals
- Regular supervisions
- Continuous in house and external training opportunities to invest in your professional development
- Be able to work as part of a team
- Good communication skills
- Enthusiastic & ambitious
GCSE’s passes are preferred but not essential as Functional Skills in maths and English will be completed.
Paragon Skills are one of the leading training providers in the country. We have the ENERGY & EXPERIENCE to give you the EDGE in kick starting your career. Our Personal Tutors will deliver outstanding teaching and learning to help ENERGISE you to complete your apprenticeship training and leave you confident to EXECUTE tasks to the highest standard. With this apprenticeship you will complete the following qualifications:
- Level 2 Diploma in Children and Young Persons Workforce
- Functional Skills in maths, English & ICT
- Employment Rights and Responsibilities
- Personal Learning & Thinking Skills
All training will be delivered in the workplace with no requirement for day release to college. You will be mentored by experienced members of staff while developing your skills to a nationally recognised industry standard.