Childcare Apprentice - Intermediate (Level 2)
Minnie Me Limited
University of Derby
Responsibilities will include:
- Working closely with children ensuring they are safe, happy and confident throughout the day
- Participate in planning activities for the children and tracking their development through observations
- Help children to learn numeracy and language skills through games
- Make sure children are safe and well
- Complete the qualification mainly on site with activity days at the college
- You will be seen regularly by an assessor who will support you to complete your qualification
We expect you to become a permanent member of our team on successful completion of your apprenticeship.
As your programme will involve working with children, you will be required to undertake a satisfactory disclosure and barring service (DBS) check.
- Good communication skills
- Good organisational skills
- Able to work as part of a team
- Able to complete paperwork to a suitable standard
- Able to use initiative
- The ability to listen to your peers
GCSEs at grades C/4 or above (or equivalent) in two of the following maths, English or ICT.
Level 2 Early Years Practitioner apprenticeship standard, which includes:
- Level 1/2 Functional Skills in maths and English (if required)
- End-Point Assessment (EPA)
Sign up for apprenticeship alerts - its free
People who applied for this apprenticeship also applied for:
This page contains public sector information licensed under the Open Government Licence v3.0. The information provider is the Education and Skills Funding Agency.