Bunny Hops Day Nursery
Duties to include:
- Help set up the environment ready for the day.
- Help walk the school children to the local school.
- Help the children with planned activities.
- Help and assist the children with day to day playing and supervising the children.
- Help complete observations on the children and complete some nursery records.
- Have fun with the children.
We are looking to train someone who will want to stay with us for a long term position so promotion will be offered upon finishing all training.
- Works well with Children
- Happy to get involved with games/activities
Qualifications RequiredNo previous qualifications required.
PARAGON SKILLS have the ENERGY & EXPERIENCE to give you the EDGE in kick starting your career. Our Learning and Development Coaches will deliver outstanding teaching and learning to help ENERGISE you to complete your apprenticeship training and leave you confident to EXECUTE tasks to the highest standard.
Paragon will provide the training for this apprenticeship within your company’s site therefore there is no need for you to attend an outside training facility at any time.
On completion of this apprenticeship you will receive:
- Certificate for the Children and Young People's Workforce
- Award in Employment Responsibilities and Rights in Health, Social Care, Children and Young People's Settings (RQF)
- Functional Skills in maths, English & ICT Employment (if required)
- Rights & Responsibilities
- Personal Learning & Thinking Skills
Excellent understanding of the need for high quality customer service.
GCSE's or equivalent passes are preferred but not essential as Functional Skills in maths and English will be completed.
Sign up for apprenticeship alerts - its free
People who applied for this apprenticeship also applied for:
This page contains public sector information licensed under the Open Government Licence v3.0. The information provider is the Education and Skills Funding Agency.