SPOTTY ZEBRA DAY NURSERY LIMITED
Duties to include:
- Care of the children including nappy changes, bottles, getting children to sleep
- Planning and initiating fun activities using the EYFS curriculum
- Complete detailed learning journeys for the children as well as undertaking individual observations
- Maintaining the cleanliness of the nursery rooms
Potential to stay on as a full time member of staff!
- Good communication and written skills
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Ability to work independently and as part of the team
- To be an upbeat, motivated individual who wants to be the best childcare practitioner they can be
No previous qualifications required!
PARAGON SKILLS have the ENERGY & EXPERIENCE to give you the EDGE in starting your career. Our Learning and Development Coaches will deliver outstanding teaching and learning to help ENERGISE you to complete your apprenticeship training and leave you confident to EXECUTE tasks to the highest standard.
Paragon will provide the training for this apprenticeship within your company's site therefore there is no need for you to attend an outside training facility at any time.
Children and Young People's Workforce Level 2
On completion of this apprenticeship you will receive:
- Diploma Level 2 in Childcare
- Functional Skills in maths, English & ICT Employment (if required)
- Rights & Responsibilities
- Personal Learning & Thinking Skills
Sign up for apprenticeship alerts - its free
People who applied for this apprenticeship also applied for:
This page contains public sector information licensed under the Open Government Licence v3.0. The information provider is the Education and Skills Funding Agency.