An exciting opportunity has arisen for an Apprentice Chef de Partie to join the growing team at Doubletree by Hilton. Based at the beautiful regency hotel Doubletree by Hilton, Cheltenham, and working as part of the Kitchen Team, learn the trade and gain a Level 3 Chef de Partie Qualification.
As a Chef with them you will be a valued part of a tight-knit team that loves the buzz of working under pressure in a well-known and much-loved business!
This position involves preparing, cooking and presenting food to the highest standard and in line with Company standards. Taking pride in maintaining excellent standards of cleanliness and safety and being able to exceed the guest expectations on all levels in the Restaurant, Bar and throughout their Meetings and Events.
They are looking for a confident communicator with a passion for hospitality and a keen eye for detail. Candidates must be self-motivated and a good team player.
Duties will include:
- Ingredient preparation
- Cooking meals through various different cooking methods
- Plating up and presentation of food
- Taking instruction from senior chefs
- Cleaning and clearing down workstations
- Working in a safe manner at all times
Permanent position upon completion.
- Uniform provided
- Paid tips and overtime
- No split shifts
- Free use of the leisure club
- Great discounts on food, drink and accommodation
- Long service awards
- Employee of the month awards
- Staff social events
- Free parking
- Training and Development opportunities
- Good communication skills
- Keen to learn
- Team player
- Eye for detail
- Work well under pressure
- The ability to multi-task and take instruction
- Clean and tidy
- Good personal presentation in line with current food safety standards
None required, however, maths and English will be assessed as part of the interview process.
- Chef de Partie apprenticeship Level 3
- Maths & English Functional Skills Level 2 (if required)