Remit are delighted to be recruiting on behalf of Banh Mi Ca Phe, a Vietnamese cafe.
This newly opened business is looking for someone to join their team and contribute towards their success. Since opening, they have been extremely busy and now need additional team members to support their growth. This is a fantastic opportunity to be a part of their journey and also gain great new skills through a Chef de Partie Level 3 Apprenticeship.
Reporting to the Senior Chef, your duties will typically include:
- Food preparation
- Involved in Menu design
- Creating new dishes
- Creating new recipes/ menu items
- Developing dishes
- Overtime might be available
- To be a part of a fast growing business
- Can you manage on the salary?
- Are you happy to work weekends?
- Previous experience in a Commis Chef role
- Honest Team
- Player Organised
- Passionate about a career in cooking and an interest / experience of Vietnamese food
- Able to work under pressure
- GCSE English and maths or equivalent
Chef De Partie Level 3 Apprenticeship Standard:
- The role of a chef de partie is vital in any commercial kitchen environment. You will be required to run a particular section of the kitchen, either independently or overseeing a team of commis chefs in that area. As an apprentice Chef De Partie you will already have the relevant level 2 qualification that reflects your knowledge and experience of working in a commercial kitchen and will have chosen a particular section of the kitchen that you feel inspired and passionate about
- You will develop your skills in this area and learn how to manage the team, ensuring the area remains clean and orderly at all times and that your team complete their roles in a timely way. You will be reporting to the senior chef in the kitchen and will need to follow their instructions carefully to ensure the smooth running of the service. During this apprenticeship you may wish to broaden your skills by running different sections of the kitchen or following achievement progress to more senior leadership or management roles. As a result you will receive the following qualification: Functional Skills in English & maths Level 2