Chef De Partie Apprenticeship
HIT TRAINING LTD
Duties to include:
- To plan, prepare and cook menu items as directed by the Head / Sous Chef for the hotel 1 Rosette Woburn Restaurant alongside catering for a busy private dining and events business
- To assist in the development and planning of menus, including future food trends, and to be passionate about developing new styles of service and concepts in the location
- To assist with stock taking when required
- To carry out the smooth and efficient running of your section within the department as appropriate
- To ensure that customers are given a prompt and efficient service, constantly exceeding customer expectations
- To understand importance of being a team player, assisting other team members when necessary
- To treat members of the team as you would expect to be treated
- To demonstrate and instruct Commis chef in food preparation and cooking skills as directed by the Head / Sous Chef
- To compile all food orders for sections under your supervision, ensuring food standards and cost are agreed with the Head Chef; to ensure stock, deliveries and wastage are all checked and recorded in line with company policies and food standards
- To gain an understanding of food costing and menu planning
- Contribute towards your own development with the guidance of the Sous / Head Chef
- To show commitment to the company values in all aspects of your role
- To act as a positive ambassador for the business
- To attend to any reasonable request made by the customer or Warm Welcome Management
- To attend training sessions as and when required
- To ensure compliance with the company policy regarding safer recruitment and safeguarding children and young adults at all times whilst at work
- To adhere to the company hygiene and health and safety policies
- To rigorously follow the company cleaning schedules
- To ensure that food storage areas are maintained in accordance with the company hygiene and health and safety policies and procedures
- To comply with the company’s basic employee training program
- To maintain a smart and hygienic appearance at all times
Continuation of employment.
The Apprenticeship National Minimum Wage guide (ANMW): https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates
Trained and fully competent up to Level 2 Commis chef, able to work on own initiative.
- Reliable and committed
- Able to work as part of a team
Commis Chef or Professional Cookery Level 2.
- Level 3 - Chef De Partie standard
- Functional Skills if required
Apprenticeship training provided by HIT Training.
Sign up for apprenticeship alerts - its free
People who applied for this apprenticeship also applied for:
This page contains public sector information licensed under the Open Government Licence v3.0. The information provider is the Education and Skills Funding Agency.