Chef De Partie Apprentice - Advanced (Level 3)
HIT TRAINING LTD
We are looking for a pastry chef to assist us at a busy hotel that has no lunch trade but a vibrant and busy evening meal. The ideal candidate must be reliable, able to work on their own at times and be versatile enough to assist in other areas when needed.
Some of your responsibilities would be
- Reporting to Head Chef
- Planning and overseeing the preparation of food
- Take care of daily food preparation
- Duties as assigned to you and to meet the standard and quality as set down by our Head Chef
- To estimate daily production needs and to suggest new desserts for the menu.
Your role will be to truly listen to our guests, to anticipate their needs and achieve 100% guest satisfaction.
Your key duties will include reporting to the Head Chef,
Progression to next level or potential promotion within the group.
- As well as having previous experience in a similar role, you’ll have an absolute commitment to delivering exceptional service, a charismatic personality and a natural flair for creating memorable experiences with all of our guests
- You’ll have a can-do attitude and be able to respond flexibly to different guest requests and situations
- You’ll have a good command of the English language and be very well presented
To be qualified to Level 2 Professional Cookery / Commis Chef.
Maths and English will be assessed as part of the interview process.
Full Level 3 Chef De Partie Apprenticeship provided.
Functional skills Maths and English if required.
Sign up for apprenticeship alerts - its free
People who applied for this apprenticeship also applied for:
This page contains public sector information licensed under the Open Government Licence v3.0. The information provider is the Education and Skills Funding Agency.