As a Production Chef at Premium Country Pubs you are the personality behind the beer pumps, the expert on the drink's menu and know our food menu inside out, frequently recommending your favourites. As the friendly face our guests remember, you’ll inject your personality every moment you’re with our guests so that they love to come back time and time again.
- Be a champion of brand standards
- Keep your kitchen clean
- Prepare everything that is needed before a busy shift
- Cook to spec and work with recipes
You don't need any experience as we can teach you everything! If you are willing to learn and be proud to work with us, we can show you exactly what it takes to become a vital team member in any kitchen.
You'll take on a full-time role in the kitchen under the supervision of passionate chefs alongside your training. Not only do you gain a Level 2 Production Chef Apprenticeship, you will be able to support the running of our kitchens, creating some amazing moments making sure that quality never slips for our guests!
What your apprenticeship includes:
- A mixture of face to face and skype/phone catch ups every 4 - 6 weeks
- A mixture of on and off the job training, including workshops and webinars
- Reviews every 12 weeks with the Apprentice, Line Manager and Lifetime Trainer
- Feedback sessions to discuss progress
- Obtain Functional Skills in English and maths (if you don't already have GCSE)
- 30 hours paid work every week
BENEFITS FOR M&B STAFF:
- Love eating out? You'll love it even more with a massive 33% discount across all our brands. Whether its date night at Miller & Carter or family roast at Toby Carvery, we've got you covered
- Never a dull moment - fun, laughs and lifelong friends
- Funded qualification up to degree level
- Charity is important to us. From the company charities to the one which is close to your heart; you can choose how to give something back
- Enjoy a 33% discount off a cosy stay at our Inn Keepers Lodges
- On top of all this, we offer a pension; 28 days paid holiday; high-street shopping discounts; and we even give you free shares
At Mitchells and Butlers, you will be working towards a Production Chef level 2 Apprenticeship standard over the course of 15 months.
Ongoing support and development.
The close date is only a guide, this vacancy will close early if a suitable candidate is found.
None! We’re just looking for your passion, personality and desire to learn and progress in the industry!
It takes a mixture of ingredients to make the perfect dish, and our teams are no different. You'll...
- Have a passion for hospitality (if you know, you know!)
- Have a great eye for detail
- Be super organised
- Be a team player
We know hospitality can be hard work, but its super rewarding. As a team at Premium Country Pubs, we always pull together with smiles on our faces. We know it’s a cliché, but it really is the people that make it so worthwhile. When you join us, you become part of our work family, all 47,000 of us up and down the country.
No qualifications required!
- Hospitality Production Chef Level 2 Apprenticeship
- Functional Skills in maths and English