We are looking for a hard-working, enthusiastic Chef Apprentice to work in our pub kitchen.
Your role, under the supervision of our Head Chef, will involve:
- Food preparation
- Carrying out basic cooking tasks
- Attention to food presentation details
- Helping to clean the kitchen
- Stock checking
- Measuring dish ingredients
- Food hygiene and storage
- If you are looking for start your first Chef role, please apply
National Minimum Wage is paid for age
Join our Kitchen team on a full-time basis.
Full Training will be provided.
- Punctuality and attention to detail
- A hard-working individual with a can-do attitude
- Willingness to learn
Entry onto the apprenticeship scheme
- Production Chef Level 2
- Functional Skills English Level 1
- Functional Skills maths Level 1