Montagu Evans is an independent, market leading property consultancy that has been voted one of the Best Places to Work in Property 2020. Headquartered in London with offices in Scotland and Manchester, our work encompasses planning and development, property management, specialist valuations and transactions across the United Kingdom.
We are committed to ensure we diversify our firm and continue to develop and nurture talent from non-traditional academic backgrounds. We are pleased to be offering a full time Level 6 RICS Chartered Surveying Apprenticeship for entry level individuals that have a keen interest to start their career within the real estate industry.
The apprenticeship will be run over 5 years in partnership with the University of Westminster. Your time will be split between studies, with one day per week studying at the university, and four days per week at our London office.
The Degree Apprenticeship Programme has been designed to include a mix of on- and off- the job training.
On-the-job: 80% of your time will be spent working as a full-time employee, contributing to the success of the organisation.
Off-the-job: 20% of your time will be dedicated to training away from the day-to-day work activities. This includes the formal degree qualification.
We will be hiring within our Property Management & Commercial Agency & Advisory departments where you will sit for your first three years of the Apprenticeship.
For the final two years you will automatically join our graduate rotation programme where you will work towards completing your APC to become RICS qualified.
- Research, analyse and present a range of property data
- Inspect, measure and value a range of property types across England
- Appraise property using a range of sector specific valuation software
- Attend client meetings and provide written advice for clients
- Work directly with Montagu Evans Associates & Partners on a day-to-day basis
- Liaise and collaborate with various internal departments as well as external consultants (such as architects)
- Enjoy a collaborative ‘can do’ culture where we look to provide a work/life balance through mix of exceptional client service, team socialising and flexible working
WHAT WE LOOK FOR
- A keen interest in the built environment
- A proactive approach, thinking about the future, planning, and preparing for what lies ahead.
- Hard work and commitment – this is important as you will be working and studying at the same time
- A positive attitude – things can get demanding in the work place
- A real desire to continually learn and develop
To qualify for the degree apprenticeship, you must have the following:
- Have gained or have predicted a minimum of BCC at A Level or DMM if studying a BTEC Level 3 Extended Diploma. This is equal to 104 UCAS points or above (needed to enrol on to the course through University of Westminster)
- GCSE Maths and English at Grade 5 or Grade B
Aside from being eligible for all our employee benefits at Montagu Evans you will also receive:
- Full ongoing support and training from our Partnership
- A mentor who will be supporting your development from day one
- 26 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Paid tuition fees
- Annual salary of £21,000 which will increase to £27,000 with experience
- Laptop & mobile phone
- A great working environment and access to all social events that take place throughout the year