Catering Assistant - Basilion - Stanmore
LIFETIME TRAINING GROUP LIMITED
Exciting opportunity to join a small team operating in a coffee shop within the leisure industry.
Duties will include:
- Preparing simple cold and hot snacks
- Customer service
- Use of Italian coffee machine and outside catering
This is a fantastic chance to learn front of house and simple kitchen operation without any pressure.
Previous apprentices have gone on to work for Gordon Ramsey.
The current National Minimum Wage for an apprentice is £3.90 an hour. This rate applies to apprentices under 19 and those aged 19 or over who are in their first year. Apprentices must be paid at least the minimum wage rate for their age if they are aged 19 or over and have completed their first year. The minimum wage rates are £6.15 an hour for 18-20 year olds, £7.70 for anyone aged 21 to 24 and £8.21 for those over 25. Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that’s part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week). These rates apply from 1st April 2019.
- Common sense and the enthusiasm for catering
- Willingness to go the extra mile
- A smiley face
- The ability to use own initiative
- No qualifications required
- Hospitality Team Member Apprenticeship - Food and Beverage Service
- Functional Skills in maths
- Functional Skills in English
- Functional Skills in ICT
Sign up for apprenticeship alerts - its free
People who applied for this apprenticeship also applied for:
This page contains public sector information licensed under the Open Government Licence v3.0. The information provider is the Education and Skills Funding Agency.