Catering and Hospitality Apprentice
HIT TRAINING LTD
As an Catering and Hospitality Apprentice with Dine Contract Catering you will be fundamental in helping to ensure that we provide our client and customers with a first class food and service offer at their sites in Manchester.
This role would suit someone with a passion for food and service, a strong communicator who is able to deal with a wide range of people.
Hospitality is a fast paced industry and the successful applicant will be happy to apply themselves to different situations and environments – all training is of course provided!
As you might expect you will be fully exposed to all components of the business including:
- Food preparation and cooking
- Serving customers
- Receiving deliveries and keeping store rooms tidy
Dine Contract Catering help their apprentices to fulfil their potential by ensuring they have a well rounded training package. As well as your apprenticeship qualification you will complete English and Maths qualifications (if applicable) and all our apprentices complete the Duke of Edinburgh’s Award.
Dine Contract Catering have over 200 sites across the country. Successful apprentices can, if opportunities exist , apply for permanent posts across the country.
The Apprenticeship National Minimum Wage guide (ANMW): https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates
- Good command of English Language
- Good timekeeping
- High level of attention to detail
- Strong customer focus (or at least the ability to communicate effectively with people)
- Interest in food and hospitality
- Genuine desire to learn
None required, full training will be provided,
- Functional Skills English and maths (if necessary)
- Level 2 Hospitality Team Member with Food Production Apprenticeship
- Duke of Edinburgh’s Award
- Level 2 Award in Food Safety in Catering
- Level 2 Award in Health and Safety in the Workplace
Sign up for apprenticeship alerts - its free
People who applied for this apprenticeship also applied for:
This page contains public sector information licensed under the Open Government Licence v3.0. The information provider is the Education and Skills Funding Agency.