If you are passionate about providing excellent care for our elderly residents this position could be for you, where you will be working closely with our teams to build your knowledge and skills within the healthcare profession.
We are looking for enthusiastic and reliable individuals to work within our home where you will be fully supported to complete your Adult Care Worker Apprenticeships Qualification and will be
given the opportunity to learn valuable new skills.
- The successful candidate will complete an Adult Care Worker Level 2 or 3 qualification (dependant on experience), lasting 15 months
- During your apprenticeship you will have a dedicated Skills Tutor, who will make regular appointments virtually or face to face, to support you throughout your qualification
- Maths and English Functional Skills will also be included in your apprenticeship, if you do not already hold a C/4 grade and above in GCSE
- Your apprenticeship will be completed 100% at the workplace
- This role is a fantastic opportunity to start your career in Care, you will receive all the support you need to become a fully qualified Care Assistant
- Working full-time in one of our well-equipped homes you will learn how to look after our residents to the highest standard
- Adult Care Workers are extremely important to our society and provide care to the most vulnerable
- to work in care is to make a positive difference to someone’s life when they are faced with physical, practical, social, emotional or intellectual challenges
- To actively promote the independence, rights and choices of the home’s residents
- To maintain and implement the organisations philosophy of care
- Contribute to the protection of individuals from abuse
- Maintain people’s equality, diversity and rights, and assist the residents to maintain their independence
- Maintain health, safety and security within the Home
- All aspects of care provision for the residents within the Home
- Enable clients to maintain and improve their mobility
- Enable clients to eat and drink
- Enable clients to maintain personal hygiene and appearance
- Contribute to the moving and handling of clients to maximise physical comfort
- Completing current and appropriate resident documentation which includes daily record keeping, charts and care plans
- To attend and contribute to Team and General meetings
- Any other duties deemed appropriate in conjunction with the Team Leader/ Registered Nurse/Home Manager
- Provision of personalised and person centre care in dignified and respectful manner in accordance with Company’s Policies and Procedures
- Ensure care follows NMC code of conduct
- To be responsive to changing needs of resident and to report to the person in charge
Caring Home can offer additional qualifications on completion of your apprenticeship to further progress within the company. This is a perfect opportunity for those looking for a career path in Care.
Full training provided
- Good communication skills
The successful candidate will complete an Adult Care Worker Level 2 or 3 qualification (dependant on experience), lasting 15 months.