Care Assistant Apprenticeship - Intermediate (Level 2)
ASPIRATION TRAINING LIMITED
Within the team the candidate will assist the other care assistants to plan and organise the care of the residents.
Other duties may include working as part of a team to deliver an outstanding and professional service within the setting.
Key responsibilities include:
- Assisting service users with their personal care needs including getting up in the morning, dressing, undressing, washing, bathing and using the toilet
- Helping to prepare meals and drinks, ensuring that the required standards are met
- Planning and completing activities with the service users that will enhance their quality of life and encourage individual interests
- Ensuring health and safety is followed at all times
- Completing service user records and paperwork in line with legislation
The successful candidate must be committed to a learning pathway within a vocational setting with full training up to Level 2 Apprenticeship in Health and Social (with the possibility of progressing to Level 3 Apprenticeship in Health and Social care where appropriate).
This position would suit a candidate with a bubbly, outgoing personality who is able to work on their own initiative and is prepared to commit to the work required for an apprenticeship.
- Further progression on to a Level 3 qualification
- Have you considered the location of the setting and if you can get to it ok?
- You must have a passion and desire to work with mentally and physically challenged adults
- Willing to work as part of a team
- Committed to completing a qualification
- Great if able to work using own initiative
- A*-C (9-4) grades in English and maths at GCSE level or equivalent
Adult Care Worker Level 2 Apprenticeship Standard:
- Full training up to Level 2 in Health and Social Care, with the possibility of progressing on to a Level 3 qualification Functional Skills for maths and English of required QCF Qualification
Sign up for apprenticeship alerts - its free
People who applied for this apprenticeship also applied for:
This page contains public sector information licensed under the Open Government Licence v3.0. The information provider is the Education and Skills Funding Agency.