Duties will include:
- Preparation for vehicle to be repaired
- Removal of parts
- Getting vehicles ready for return
Continued qualification would be given to ensure staff are kept up to date. Possible permanent position offered upon qualification.
- Manual labour
- Good attention for detail
- Must be a team player
- Use own initiative
- Good communication
- Can work independently
- Asks for help when unsure
- Team player
- Ability to follow instructions
- Positive attitude
- Has integrity
- Desirable but not essential, as full training will be given
Motor Vehicle Service and Maintenance Technician (light vehicle) level 3.
Full training in car body repairs.