As the Apprentice your overall responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Providing high standards of customer service, in a friendly and efficient way, working as part of a team
- Taking orders and payments
- Making drinks including barista coffee
- Table service
- Potential development in food preparation and future supervisory position
- Good communication skills
- Strong work ethic and enthusiasm
- Have multitasking ability
- To have neat handwriting is desired
- GCSE maths and English at grade 4 (C) or above are preferred.
Paragon Skills is a leading national Apprenticeship training provider supporting over 4,000 learners through their training, and 1,500 organisations to consistently deliver high quality Apprenticeships across their businesses. Paragon Skills achieves some of the highest success and achievement rates in the industry. Its extensive experience across multiple specialisms has contributed to an overall achievement rate of 71.4% (2018/19) exceeding the national average of 65.6%, and an Ofsted Grade 2 Good rating.
On completion of this 12-month apprenticeship you will have achieved:
- Level 2 Hospitality Team Member