As the Apprentice you will be responsible for:
- Data migration & inputting
- CRM & Database work
- Lots of excel with fun formulas
- Validation & identification of Client target accounts?
- Assisting with setting up campaigns and launching our Client activity
- As part of our Data team, you will be invaluable in ensuring campaigns kick off effectively
- Our Business Systems Manager & Head of Business Systems were apprentices! There are plenty of progression opportunities
Weekly ‘Friday beers’ in the office, in addition to a monthly PACE award; a company-wide recognition of the month’s best workers including an early finish, drinks & prizes.
- Career development and support
- Incentives such as vouchers, lunches or early finishes
- Young, sociable office in two locations, close to both city centres
- Free fruit, toast and coffee
- Two company-wide paid for parties a year, and a Sales Kick-Off!
- Some knowledge of basic MS Excel (Required)
- Skilful at using a computer
- Office experience (desirable but not essential)
- Strong work ethic
- Able to work as part of a team
- The ideal candidate will have a GCSE in English & maths grade C/4 or equivalent
Paragon Skills is a leading national Apprenticeship training provider supporting over 4,000 learners through their training, and 1,500 organisations to consistently deliver high quality Apprenticeships across their businesses. Paragon Skills achieves some of the highest success and achievement rates in the industry. Its extensive experience across multiple specialisms has contributed to an overall achievement rate of 71.4% (2018/19) exceeding the national average of 65.6%, and an Ofsted Grade 2 Good rating.
On completion of this 12-month apprenticeship you will have achieved:
- Level 3 Business Administration