Business Support Officer Apprenticeship
National Apprenticeship Service
- Supporting internal staff with organising travel and accommodation making sure all paper work is organised appropriately
- Working with our trainers and advisers to assist them with training. This will include producing materials accurately and on time, communicating with customers and processing forms
- Working with our publicity manager to create monthly newsletters for our 16,000 local subscribers
- Helping manage our social media channels - drafting relevant tweets and engaging with customers
- Proof reading
- Setting up meetings, sending invitations and making room bookings
- Making and recording any financial transactions
- Work towards completing Level 3 Business Administration qualification
- Other Ad Hoc duties that are covered by the Business Support Team such as data inputting, file maintenance and spreadsheet management
The apprenticeship will last for 18 months and will work towards a Level 3 Business Administration qualification, which is assessed in the workplace and weekly classroom sessions
Armed with new qualification, transferable skills and all the practical knowledge and experience developed over 18 months, candidate will be ready for a rewarding career.
- Proficient at using IT systems, with a good working knowledge of Microsoft Windows, Office packages and SharePoint
- Excellent interpersonal skills - able to communicate in a friendly, open and constructive manner with a diverse range of people
- Able to work on own initiative with minimal supervision and be proactive
- Highly organised, motivated and able to prioritise workload accordingly
Must have 5 GCSEs at grade C or the new grade level 4 or above in English Language and maths (or equivalent).
Training Provider to be confirmed.
This exciting apprenticeship will last for 18 months and will work towards a Level 3 Business Administration qualification, which is assessed in the workplace and weekly classroom sessions.
Sign up for apprenticeship alerts - its free
People who applied for this apprenticeship also applied for:
This page contains public sector information licensed under the Open Government Licence v3.0. The information provider is the Education and Skills Funding Agency.