Day to day duties will include but are not limited to:
- Ensure safe adherence to Health and Safety, Environmental and Quality Procedures at all times
- Answering phones and connecting calls to the correct department
- Interacting with customers via inbound & outbound communications
- Working as a team with the Senior Contracts Coordinator to monitor customer “orders” mailbox
- Working alongside customers and Sales team to obtain correct order information
- Raise sales and purchase orders on the system
- Contract/customer maintenance on our system
- Communicating additional charges to customers via email and booking on additional orders
- - Booking on new rental contracts and managing ongoing maintenance of these correct orders numbers and pricing
- Assisting with all sales team functions such as general admin, paperwork filing, updating service notes/queries on the system
- - Confidently answer customer enquiries about our products, services and the company itself
- Send prospecting or follow up emails to customers, including relevant product literature
- Work with all departments to ensure a smooth transition from customer account set up to ongoing sales support, thus providing customers with an excellent experience
Candidates must be willing to work in a busy office environment and deal with varying duties.
On-going and support, potential to progress within the business.
The key dates are to be used as a guide only. Should the right candidate be found, this vacancy may close early.
- Good communication skills
- Ability to Multitask
- Passionate about developing your skills
- A willingness and desire to learn
No qualifications needed.
- Business Administrator Level 3
- Functional Skills in Maths and English