You day to day responsibilities will include:
- Ensure safe adherence to Health and Safety, Environmental and Quality Procedures at all times
- Answering inbound phone calls
- Working with Transport Planner to print manifests and regulatory paperwork and contact customers and book collections/deliveries in with customers
- Completing weights and booking on process for waste received on site
- Completion of customer reports on a regular and adhoc basis
- Generating KPI reports across all areas of the business
- Raising of inbound and outbound deliveries as required by the business
- General office administration as required such as filing and scanning
- Regular communication with the team, Operations Manager and SHEQ Manager
- Create and maintain a team work ethic within the department with a ‘Can Do’ attitude
- Participate in continued personal development to a point where you can fulfil all of your duties and stand in for the other members of the team without supervision should there be any unsupervised periods
- Any other reasonable tasks within your capabilities as requested by management with an understanding that working hours are what is required to get the job done and additional time may be required to meet the requirements
- Flexibility here is required
Candidates must be willing to work in a busy office environment and deal with varying duties.
On-going and support, potential to progress within the business.
The key dates are to be used as a guide only. Should the right candidate be found, this vacancy may close early.
- Good communication skills
- Ability to Multi-task
- Passionate about developing your skills
- A willingness and desire to learn
No qualifications needed.
- Business Administrator Apprenticeship Level 3
- Functional Skills in Maths and English