PETA Ltd are looking for a Business Support Administrator Apprentice to manage contracts licenses, contact external and internal individuals to support with business cases, procurement, contract management, contract finance management, create job descriptions and recruitment for employees for EITEC part of IMD Group.
The Business Support Administrator Apprentice be responsible for the following duties:
- Carry out the role of ‘Service Administrator’; co-ordinate all aspects of providing the Virtual Private Network service to our customers.
- Carry out the role of ‘Timesheet System Administrator’; co-ordinate all aspects of timesheets to ensure they are correctly managed.
- Carry out the role of company ‘Travel & Subsistence Administrator’; ensure all travel, accommodation and subsistence is correctly authorised and recorded.
- Carry out the role of ‘Company Security Administrator’; co-ordinate all aspects of physical and personnel security within the office, and advise on security matters as required
- Manage the company annual travel budget.
- Manage the company Fuel Card allocation, including issue and account reconciliation.
- Create and manage contract reports; ensure all aspects are accurate and descriptive.
- Provide administrative support to other business processes within the team.
- There is the potential for a full time role to be offered to the successful and suitable applicant upon completion of the apprenticeship.
- 25 days annual leave + bank holidays.
- Private Medical Insurance – with flexible cover options
- 5 x Salary Life Assurance
- Health cash plan - with flexible cover options
- Professional training at our own learning and development centre
- Cycle to Work
- Perks at Work
- Contributory company pension
- Potential pay rises throughout the duration of the apprenticeship
- Please note that you need to hold UK nationality and undertake a UK Security Clearance as you may be required to work on client sites e.g., Navy Command.
The ideal Business Support Administrator Apprentice will have the following skills and experience:
- Excellent communication skills both written and spoken
- Microsoft Office skills – Word, Excel and Outlook
- Ability to work remotely and as a part of a team
- Decision making
- Planning and organisation
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Ability to represent the organisation when engaging with customers
- Ability to prioritise tasks
- Wiling to learn new skills and to complete the apprenticeship
- Experience of working in a part or full time role
- GCSEs in maths and English with at least a grade C / 4 (or equivalent) are required
- Level 3 Business Administrator Apprenticeship Standard
- You will complete a 15 month apprenticeship which includes 10 days at the PETA training centre in Cosham
- You will be supported every 6 weeks with visits from your PETA Learning & Development Coach.