What will the apprentice be doing?
We are seeking a highly motivated team member to join us as a Renewals Coordinator. You will be involved with the IT, Telecoms, Mobile, Network Services, Maintenance renewals for the groups clients. As a Renewals Coordinator you will be involved in maximising the profitability of the renewals portfolio.
You will be ensuring information is documented and communicated effectively internally and to suppliers and customers. You will receive all the training you need and plenty of experience with this role. You will ensure the client receives excellent service and a professional experience.
• Communicating with existing clients with renewal quotes
• Conducting research on renewals.
• Establishing possible upgrade / refresh opportunities to pass on to the account managers
• Negotiating with suppliers to get the best renewal prices
• Making sure the renewal database is kept up to date
• Assist with inputting sales orders on to our central system
• Providing update communications to clients regarding their orders.
• Handling website chat, email and telephone enquiries
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Level 3 IT technical salesperson
This module provides learners with an understanding of the various concepts involved in the sales process.
• Principles and ethics of sales
• Delivering value to the customer
• Sales life cycle
• Sales techniques and processes
This module provides learners with a practical understanding of the fundamentals of computer systems
• Basic elements and architecture of computer systems
• Principles of secure coding
• Data storage
Sales Techniques - This module provides learners with a practical understanding of sales techniques.
• Negotiating sales
• Handling objections
• Closing Sales
Business Context - This module provides learners with an understanding of the wider business context as related to sales.
• Business systems life cycle
• Business strategy
• The role of IT within a business
• Organisational procedures
Microsoft 365 Fundamentals - This module will prove that you understand cloud concepts; core Microsoft 365 services and concepts;
security, compliance, privacy and trust in Microsoft365; and Microsoft 365 pricing and support.
• Understand cloud concepts
• Understand core Microsoft 365 services and concepts
• Understand security compliance, privacy and trust in Microsoft 365
• Understand Microsoft 365pricing and support
Communications - This module provides learners with a practical understanding of the various methods and techniques of communications used in the business context
• Unified communications
• Cultural awareness
• Interpersonal skills
• Written communications
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
There is a potential full time position available on successful completion of the apprenticeship programme.
Skills RequiredCommunication skills, IT skills, Number skills
Qualifications RequiredGCSE or equivalent English (Grade C/4) Essential
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade C/4) Essential