Duties will include:
- Contributes to Starbucks’ success by supporting the market planning function by helping define market and real estate development strategies and developing market-specific assessments and action plans. Models and acts in accordance with Starbucks guiding principles
- Contributes to overall licensed EMEA strategy
- Provides support in creating presentations used to convince and update key stakeholders
- Performs detailed analyses of financial and commercial figures and indicators
- Provides project management support, creating timelines, keeping track of progress, advising corrective action
- Researches topics in detail to provide key insights
- Screening of new licensees
- Builds strong working relationships with different markets to gain an in depth knowledge that will help the team to make the right business decisions
- Receives instruction, guidance and direction from others whilst ensuring all work is delivered in accordance with Starbucks mission and values
On successful completion of this apprenticeship the candidate will select the team in which they feel their skills are best suited to. There may also be an opportunity to progress within the company.
Please ensure that you apply for the position as soon as possible to avoid disappointment. The closing date is a rough guideline as to when an advert will close. The advert may close before the given closing date if the employer has filled the position(s).
BPP have a dedicated team who support students with disabilities, learning difficulties, health conditions and wellbeing. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any queries or would like more information.
- Expertise in manipulating large quantities of data
- Expertise in preparing and presenting strategic documents to senior management
- Experience with using market research and internal data in retail market or marketing research
- Strong financial and business acumen
- Highly organized and action biased
- Fluent in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Attention to detail
- Willingness to learn - about your apprenticeship, to take these new skills and apply them to your role
- Motivation - you'll need to motivate yourself to complete your studies and your day to day tasks
- Passion - for the brand
- Effective communication
- 2 A-levels or equivalent qualifications with minimum of 48 UCAS points
- At least 5 GCSEs at grade A-C/8-4 or equivalent including English and mathematics
As an Associate Project Manager Apprentice with BPP, you will undertake the Associate Project Manager Level 4 Higher Apprenticeship. Within the Apprenticeship you will complete the APM PMQ.The apprenticeship will be delivered through a blend of live online learning, pre-recorded lectures and workplace support.