Business Management Apprentice - Advanced (Level 3)
PENTEST PEOPLE LIMITED
Pentest People are looking for a candidate to help with day to day tasks of the business' administration and project management. we are a fast paced start up company with a rapidly growing client base and team of staff.
Responsibilities will include:
- Providing help to the project manager in coordinating resource
- Maintaining relationships with clients already created by the sales team via email and over the phone
- Tracking projects progress; maintaining and helping define scope of the jobs
- Liaising between teams within the company
- Creating and maintaining comprehensive documentation from clients
- Arranging travel and accommodation for consultants
- Working as part of a team to help keep a smooth running ship
- Develop documents and process maps as needed
- We require strong communication skills and a proactive approach towards work
Opportunity to be taken on as a full time employee within the company. Learning is a major focus for us, therefore the chosen candidate will be driven and keen to progress their skills.
- 25 days holiday + Bank Holidays
The Apprenticeship National Minimum Wage guide (ANMW): https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates
- Basic IT skills (Microsoft Office experience)
- Strong communication skills
- Team work
- Can use initiative
5 GCSEs or equivalents must include maths and English grades A* - C (9 - 4).
- Business Administration Level 3
- Functional Skills Level 2 in ICT, maths and English
Sign up for apprenticeship alerts - its free
People who applied for this apprenticeship also applied for:
This page contains public sector information licensed under the Open Government Licence v3.0. The information provider is the Education and Skills Funding Agency.