Do you already hold the same qualification at this level or above? If yes, please call the office on 0114 2635720 to discuss before continuing with the application.
Are you currently working in the same industry sector/ job role as this apprenticeship? If yes, please call the office on 0114 2635720 to discuss before continuing with the application.
Do you hold a Grade D/Grade 3/ Level 1 or above in in both Maths and English? If no, please call the office on 0114 2635720 to discuss before continuing with the application.
Can you commit to a full-time apprenticeship for the next 12-18 months? If no, please call the office on 0114 2635720 to discuss before continuing with the application.
Apprenticeship Funding - For eligibility please speak to us directly.
Duties will include:
- Working with a small developing team to deliver a first-class customer service support
- You will be supporting our consultants and qualifying leads by interacting with our customers daily
- Providing potential customers with helpful information and address their queries regarding our products and services
- Data input for our growing company databases
- Engage with internal customers (e.g. suppliers or alternative departments) via Softfone and Video Links to our head office based in Huddersfield
- Engage with external customers via video connectivity (e.g. Teams / Zoom etc.)
The Source is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.
Possible progression or full-time employment for the right candidate.
- Are comfortable helping customers on the telephone with a confidence to upsell where opportunities arise
- Customer service experience preferred
- Listening to customers' requirements effectively and efficiently and where necessary implementing actions accordingly
- Good communication skills
- Be computer literate and able to use most Microsoft office packages confidently
- A fast learner and eager to learn new things within the fast-pasted telecommunications industry
- Adaptable to support different aspects of the role
- A confident person who has a thirst for knowledge and a competitive nature would be ideal for this rewarding role
- Can understand and deal with customers with confidence and in a competent manner
- Proactively keeping customers fully up to date and updating their company profiles within our databases
No formal qualifications required.
The successful candidate will study a Level 2 Customer Service Practitioner apprenticeship standard, which includes:
- Level 1/2 Functional Skills in maths and English (if required)
- End-Point Assessment (EPA)
This will be aided by an Assessor who will carry out all assessments as work-based learning, within the workplace.