As the Apprentice your roles and responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Answering telephone calls and emails and accurately recording details of sales enquiries or customer queries
- Organising and filing documents accurately
- Management of diaries for BDM's where required
- Input details of quotes into bespoke IT systems and updating the status of these as required
- Assist in the production of estimates
- Contacting customers and assisting them to resolve any queries that may arise
Developing into a Sales Estimator.
- Able to work to required standards and in line with Health and Safety requirements
- General business administration skills
- Good phone manner and written English
- Team player
GCSE's in English and maths grade 4 (C) or above are required.
Training ProvidedParagon Skills is a leading national Apprenticeship training provider supporting over 4,000 learners through their training, and 1,500 organisations to consistently deliver high quality Apprenticeships across their businesses. Paragon Skills achieves some of the highest success and achievement rates in the industry. Its extensive experience across multiple specialisms has contributed to an overall achievement rate of 71.4% (2018/19) exceeding the national average of 65.6%, and an Ofsted Grade 2 Good rating.
On successful completion of this 18 month Apprenticeship you will have achieved: Level 3 Business Administrator