Business Development Executive
INSIDE MARKETING LIMITED
As Business Development Executive your duties will include:
- Identifying, developing and qualifying new business opportunities with decision makers
- Initiating outbound telephone, email and social contact with these potential customers
- This will involve making at least 80 phone calls each day
- Qualifying and closing sales appointments with these potential customers for our clients to attend
- Have excellent administration skills, accurately updating the CRM and providing clients with accurate synopses of qualified sales appointments and supplying pre-meeting documents
- Speaking to C-level executives of some of the world
Upon successful completion of your Apprenticeship there will be a view to offer full-time roles.
The Apprenticeship National Minimum Wage guide (ANMW): https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates
- Teamwork skills
- Communication skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Hunger for success
- Exposure to a sales environment is desired but not essential. This could be anything from retail, hospitality, bar work etc.
GCSE or equivalent or better.
PARAGON SKILLS have the energy and experience to give you the edge in starting your career. Our Learning and Development Coaches will deliver outstanding teaching and learning to help energise you to complete your apprenticeship training and leave you confident to execute tasks to the highest standard.
Paragon will provide the training for this apprenticeship within your company's site therefore there is no need for you to attend an outside training facility at any time.
On completion of this apprenticeship you will receive:
- Diploma Level 2 in Customer Service
- Functional Skills in maths, English & ICT Employment (if required)
- Rights & Responsibilities
- Personal Learning & Thinking Skills
Sign up for apprenticeship alerts - its free
People who applied for this apprenticeship also applied for:
This page contains public sector information licensed under the Open Government Licence v3.0. The information provider is the Education and Skills Funding Agency.