VolkerLaser work nationally using specialist capabilities includes waterproofing, strengthening, insulation and repair services across the built environment, including, highways, bridges, structures, rail and marines sectors.
This role will:
- Chase new enquiries in a timely manner to ensure we obtain the enquiry documents
- Liaise with existing & potential clients regarding new projects
- Liaise with existing & potential clients regarding VL new specialisms
- Chase existing subcontract tenders
- Liaise with Business Development & other relevant departments to identify opportunities to investigate
- Update the CRM system as and when required
- Source new projects using portals or other online tools
- Running reports from Workspace when required
- Ensure that all MP enquires are added to the enquiry tracker database daily and distributed to all relevant parties
- Assistant Business Development Manager/Business Development Manager roles
- Other administration roles within VolkerLaser
There may be a requirement to visit our sites that are around the UK.
- Good communicator
- Can work independently
- Asks for help when unsure
- Good IT skills
- Team player
- Good telephone manner
- Ability to follow instruction
- Able to work to strict deadlines
- Positive attitude
- Self motivated
- Able to use initiative
- Has integrity
GCSEs or equivalent in English and maths.
Business Administration Level 3 plus on the job training.