The candidate for this position will excel at creating and closing new opportunities. By using a consultative approach to selling, this person will use their expertise to identify and qualify leads, leading to sales opportunities with both new and existing customers. You will pitch, negotiate and close deals resulting in both commercial and personal success.
Duties will include:
- Negotiating contracts - generate new business (B2B)
- Aiming to achieve annual and monthly targets
- Demonstrating and presenting products
- Establishing new business
- Maintain customer information accurately and in a timely manner in order to ensure that customer information is available to all relevant functions interfacing with customers
L4 Project Manager.
The Apprenticeship National Minimum Wage guide (ANMW): https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent planning and organisational skills
- Listening skills
- Telephone skills
- Able to work using own initiative
- Able to use ICT – word processing, emails, internet
- Positive ‘can-do’ attitude
- High expectations
- Team player
You’ll need to pass a face to face screening interview with our Talent Team (don’t worry, we’re a friendly bunch) and sit initial assessments in maths and English.
- L3 Business Administrator Standard
- Functional Skills if required