Business Development Apprentice - Advanced (Level 3)
West Suffolk College
WEST SUFFOLK COLLEGE
The Apprenticeships Team at West Suffolk College have currently over 1700 Apprentices in learning and work with over 900 employers around East Anglia and beyond.
The candidate will be working with the Business Development Team within the Employer Engagement department at West Suffolk College.
There are 30 staff in the Business Development Team each specialising in either Apprenticeships, Work Placements, Professional Short courses, or NEET support.
Day to day duties include:
- Inputting Apprentice details on college systems
- Setting up assessments for Apprentices
- Organising learner guidance sessions
- Supporting BDE’s (Business Development Executives) with preparation of documents, digital and paper
- Assist with advertising apprenticeship vacancies
- Assist with CRM input and keeping records up to date
- Answering phone calls and email enquiries
- Support at School Events and Open Days
- Supporting with stationery orders
- Supporting with Employer Engagement projects
- Supporting with preparation of the Professional Short courses
- Supporting BDEs by liaising with employers
On successful completion of the Apprenticeship, there may be an opportunity for a full time role within the Business Development team should the position arise.
This role works through-out school holidays, but you will be entitled to 24 days of annual leave plus bank holidays. This can be a very busy, high pressure role during peak times.
- Communication skills, both verbal and written
- Able to prioritise workload and stick to deadlines
- Good attention to detail
- A good telephone manner
- Computer skills including knowledge of Microsoft Office especially Outlook, Excel and Word
- Ability to work on your own and as a team
- Experience in a customer facing role is desired
- Enthusiastic and eager to learn
- Good listener
- Polite and friendly
- Punctual and organised
- Always willing to help
5 GCSEs at grades 9 to 4 (A* to C) or equivalent, including maths and English.
Full Level 3 Business Administrator Apprenticeship Standard.
Sign up for apprenticeship alerts - its free
People who applied for this apprenticeship also applied for:
This page contains public sector information licensed under the Open Government Licence v3.0. The information provider is the Education and Skills Funding Agency.