As one of our Customer Service Specialists in Transition & Control, you’ll be one of the first people our customers talk to. Things might not be going well for them, and it’s down to you to make sure they have a positive experience, and hopefully solve problems for them first time around.
- Customer Support Specialists support our corporate customers, you’ll own the relationship with them from beginning to end, really being an advocate for BT
- You make sure we meet our contractual obligations with the customers, driving customer satisfaction
- You’ll learn about all of our different products and services, and how they can help our customers, and channel this into the service you give them
- You’ll need to be forward thinking and proactive, making sure you’re anticipating their every need
- You will be responsible for working with customers to ensure that services are protected and service levels are maintained, to protect brand and reputation for both BT and the customer
- You will also ensure that Change Control functions are carried out appropriately to minimise the number and impact of any related incidents upon the customer’s service
It’s key in this role that you are able to communicate effectively and work collaboratively. Not every conversation you have with our customers will be easy. Even when things aren’t going right you’ll need to make sure you create a strong working relationship with your customer. We’ll teach you how to listen, how to keep calm under pressure and how to relate to your customers, so you can really work out what is best for them. You’ll make sure that in the end, they have a great experience with us.
Ability to assimilate into a permanent role with the BT Group on completion of the apprenticeship
Are you willing to learn new skills quickly and have an impact on real life solutions?
- Bold decision maker
- Customer champion
- Inspiring communicator
- Change agent
- Solution focused
- Collaborative partner
- Commercial thinker
- You’ll need to achieve a minimum of four GCSEs at grades 4-9 (C or above) including English and Maths
- Equivalent qualifications are accepted.
- Please note all of our apprenticeships are subject to eligibility criteria.
As a Business Customer Support Specialist, you’ll study for:
- Level 3 apprenticeship, Customer Service Specialist
Your apprenticeship scheme will last 18 months and 20% of your working hours will be dedicated to studying.