What will the apprentice be doing?
- The apprentice will work with our planning or commercialisation teams to build an understanding of the planning, demand and production of our products across the UK.
- Working alongside experienced colleagues to build the knowledge required to become an expert in this supply chain field
- Connecting with out manufacturing sites to understand what production is being planned
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Level 3 Supply Chain Practitioner Apprenticeship qualification
- The training provider is the University of Lincoln, studies will take place there and within the workplace
- The training will be block release to the University
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- Production planner
- Demand planner or
- Commercialisation manager
Skills RequiredAttention to detail, Team working, Resilience
Qualifications RequiredGCSE or equivalent English (Grade 5) Desired
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 5) Desired