Business Apprentice - Advanced (Level 3)
Care for Feet
Paragon Training Academy Ltd
As the Apprentice you will be required to carry out the following tasks all with support/supervision of the Practice Manager until trained and confident:
- Financial reporting
- Management of confidential information
- Telephony – receiving and making calls
- Supporting Podiatrists with admin tasks
- Answering emails
- Greeting patients & Reception Duties
- Monitoring compliance and Healthcare Guidelines
- Taking notes / organise meetings
- Checking weekly calendars and diary management
- General office tidying
- Supporting the Directors as and when required
- Ensuring all documentation is up to date are compliant
- Human Resources
- Business Networking
- Process DBS applications
- Take delivery of parcels / stock allocation / management
- Marketing / Digital / Traditional
- Archiving of old documents/files
- Arrange interviews
- Obtain relevant ID documents for new starters
- All other admin duties as and when required
- There is potential for permanent employment on successful completion of your apprenticeship.
As part of the role you will be required to travel between the following locations and for this reason a driving license is required.
(Suite 2) 4 Market Street
Chapel-en-le-Frith. SK23 0HH
Suite 2. Crowther House,
The Quadrant, Buxton. SK17 6AP
Treatment Room (Trading Upstairs Loughran & Hague Salon).
Matlock Street. Bakewell. Derbyshire. DE45 1EE.
- Organisational Skills
- Social Skills
- Time management
- Problem solving skills
- Computer literacy including excel and word
- Interest in Business Management and Marketing
- People person
- Highly motivated
- Willing to learn
- Quick learner
- Required: GCSE or equivalent maths & English 4/C or above,
- Optional: GCSE Business Studies, Information Technology, Digital Marketing/Marketing
- If you have not achieved these you may be able to study towards them as part of your apprenticeship, this will be discussed at interview.
- PARAGON SKILLS have the ENERGY & EXPERIENCE to give you the EDGE in kick starting your career. Our Learning and Development Coaches will deliver outstanding teaching and learning to help ENERGISE you to complete your apprenticeship training and leave you confident to EXECUTE tasks to the highest standard.
- Paragon will provide the training for this apprenticeship within your company’s site therefore there is no need for you to attend an outside training facility at any time.
On completion of this apprenticeship you will receive:
- Business Administrator Level 3 Standard
- Functional Skills in maths, English & ICT Employment (if required)
- Rights & Responsibilities
- Personal Learning & Thinking Skills
Sign up for apprenticeship alerts - its free
People who applied for this apprenticeship also applied for:
This page contains public sector information licensed under the Open Government Licence v3.0. The information provider is the Education and Skills Funding Agency.