What will the apprentice be doing?
First impressions can make or break a candidate's perception of a workplace. This is why our recruitment apprenticeship is about more than scheduling interviews and hosting prospective employees - it's about creating a candidate-friendly journey from start to finish, and using the opportunity to connect candidates to the "wow" of working at Bloomberg
Our specialists ensure a seamless interview process by managing all the details, so our candidates can focus on the Bloomberg experience.
- Provide general administrative support to various teams across the recruitment team such as scheduling interviews and organising campus events
- Aid in the candidate management process and liaise directly with recruiters, business managers and vendors
- Data inputting and analysis
- Processing employee data
- Participate in various events and meetings on an as-needed basis
- Work collaboratively and on projects to share ideas around driving improvements for HR processes
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
You will recieve a Level 3 NVQ in Business and Administration
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
The ideal candidate should see this apprenticeship as a path into a full time career at Bloomberg
Skills RequiredCommunication skills, IT skills, Attention to detail, Organisation skills, Administrative skills, Analytical skills, Team working
Qualifications RequiredGCSE or equivalent English (Grade D/3) Essential
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade D/3) Essential