What will the apprentice be doing?
Working as part of a team, the post holder will support the provision of a comprehensive administrative support across the ICB People Function and report into the Organisational Development and Workforce team.
The Business and Admin Apprentice will:
- Provide effective and efficient administrative support to the ICB, working in the Organisational Development and Workforce Team and the wider people and innovation directorate
- Work with supervision from line manager to ensure all team systems and functions are organised and run efficiently
- Support team colleagues with projects and administrative tasks as agreed with your line manager
- Undertaking a development programme leading to a national standard as part of an apprenticeship
- Complete the Apprenticeships Standard within the agreed timescales
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- You will be qualified with a level 3 advanced apprenticeship in Business Administration.
- You will be required to attend college on a day release every two weeks at our City Skills Centre
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Once qualified you can apply for management programmes.
Skills RequiredCommunication skills, IT skills, Attention to detail, Organisation skills, Problem solving skills, Administrative skills, Team working, Creative, Initiative, Patience
Qualifications RequiredGCSE or equivalent English (Grade C/4) Desired
GCSE or equivalent maths (Grade C/4) Desired