Business and Administration Apprentice
SANCTUARY HOUSING ASSOCIATION
LIFETIME TRAINING GROUP LIMITED
As Business and Administration Apprentice you will join the Accommodation Site team in Manna Ash House, London. The team is responsible for looking after the residents and the building to ensure residents are in a secure and welcoming environment. This is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious individual to start their career and gain valuable experience in a fast-growing company.
In partnership with our training provider - Lifetime Training - we are initially offering a 1-year Apprenticeship in Business and Administration. On this scheme, you will become a valued member of the property management team within Sanctuary Students, a leading nationwide student accommodation provider.
The role of Apprentice will include:
- Ensuring queries that come through via the phone or email are answered in a timely manner
- Effective delivery of high-quality customer service and reception services
- Sorting mail that comes to reception and emailing residents to ensure they are collected or distributed accordingly
- Following up on maintenance works that are carried out to ensure they are completed to meet standards
- Assisting management with completing quality checks
As part of our commitment to making Sanctuary a great place to work, we offer you access to a range of great employee benefits and the opportunity to develop and progress within your career.
The current National Minimum Wage for an apprentice is £3.90 an hour. This rate applies to apprentices under 19 and those aged 19 or over who are in their first year. Apprentices must be paid at least the minimum wage rate for their age if they are aged 19 or over and have completed their first year. The minimum wage rates are £6.15 an hour for 18-20-year olds, £7.70 for anyone aged 21 to 24 and £8.21 for those over 25. Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that’s part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week). These rates apply from 1st April 2019.
- A pension scheme with employer contributions from Sanctuary
- At least 25 days paid holiday, rising to 30 days after 5 years' service
- Life assurance
- Family-friendly arrangements, including opportunities for flexible working
- Health and well-being plans
- A variety of online discounts and rewards from major retailers
- Tax efficient savings through our Cycle to Work scheme
- A wide range of learning and development opportunities
- Basic knowledge of MS packages (including Outlook, Word and Excel)
- Great communication skills
- Good attention to detail
- Flexible and adaptable team player
- Commitment, determination and enthusiasm
A minimum of 2 GCSEs Grade C/4 or above (or equivalent) to include maths and English.
- Diploma in Business and Administration L2
- Functional Skills in maths
- Functional Skills in English
- Functional Skills in ICT
Sign up for apprenticeship alerts - its free
People who applied for this apprenticeship also applied for:
This page contains public sector information licensed under the Open Government Licence v3.0. The information provider is the Education and Skills Funding Agency.