Business and Administration Apprentice
Ashbrook Roofing and Supplies Ltd
Online Sales Team Support Assistant
Ashbrook Roofing Supplies sell a wide range of products via their own website as well as Amazon and eBay.
This role will involve supporting the online sales team to grow our online presence.
The role is office based and the successful applicant will be expected to:
- Answer incoming telephone enquiries as well as communicating effectively with our couriers to resolve delivery issues
- Updating social media platforms
- Primary objective is to provide general support to the sales team in all related areas
- Updating Databases such as Microsoft Excel
- Creating Microsoft Word docs
- Creating emails etc.
- General administration duties
This is a fantastic opportunity for the right individual to progress within this growing company including further qualifications in Business Admin, Sales and Management.
- Knowledge of social media platforms such as Facebook
- Keen to learn the basics of online selling with a view to becoming a key member of a rapidly growing online business
- A basic knowledge of Microsoft word and excel would be advantageous
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Creative thinker
- Be able to use own initiative
- Confident attitude and telephone manner
- Positive approach
- Eagerness to learn
GCSE's passes are preferred or a Level 2 in Business Administration.
PARAGON SKILLS have the energy and experience to give you the edge in starting your career. Our Learning and Development Coaches will deliver outstanding teaching and learning to help energise you to complete your apprenticeship training and leave you confident to execute tasks to the highest standard.
Paragon will provide the training for this apprenticeship within your company’s site therefore there is no need for you to attend an outside training facility at any time.
On completion of this apprenticeship you will receive:
- Diploma Level 3 in Business Administration
- Functional Skills in maths, English & ICT Employment (if required)
- Rights & Responsibilities
- Personal Learning & Thinking Skills
Sign up for apprenticeship alerts - its free
People who applied for this apprenticeship also applied for:
This page contains public sector information licensed under the Open Government Licence v3.0. The information provider is the Education and Skills Funding Agency.