- Assisting the ERP team implement projects.
- Gaining knowledge to train and mentor business users on ERP functionality within their departments.
- Maintaining system continuity by monitoring and writing specifications for change when required.
- Second line support to all ERP related helpdesk tickets if required.
- Communicating with executive or divisional management on all aspects of the ERP landscape within the business.
- Keeping current with the latest technologies and determining with the Technical Group what new technology solutions will meet business and system requirements.
- Gaining knowledge to develop and implement IT policies and procedures.
- Providing evidence and assisting adherence to SOX audit requirements.
The company still has some of our former apprentices working with them and you too could be offered a full time permanent position in the company on successful completion of your apprenticeship and be offered further training and development. As well as having the potential to work from home at agreed times with regular target-based salary reviews.
QA’s apprenticeships are funded by the Education & Skills Funding Agency (ESFA), an executive agency of the Department for Education. To be eligible for a Government funded apprenticeship you must have lived in the UK or European Economic Area (EEA) for the last 3 consecutive years.
- Work experience in a ERP, Projects or IT environment
- Strong IT skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Professional and positive attitude and willingness to learn
- Diligent, with great attention to detail
- Ability to cope successfully under pressure and with shifting priorities
- Full Driving License and own transport
- Excellent troubleshooting skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Team player, able to work on own initiative
- “Can-do” attitude, willing to go the extra mile
- Self-motivated and self-sufficient
- Level 3 Qualification + at least 12 months of work experience* + robust onboarding plan (learner must work in the organisation for 3 months before signing up)
- OR business-related degree e.g: business, finance, economics, maths, etc.
- OR non-business-related degree + at least 6 months of work experience*
- OR existing staff member with 2+ years of work experience**
*Work experience relates to any valid work experience
**Existing staff work experience should not be in a business analyst role
You may also have a combination of qualifications and experience which demonstrate the minimum foundation needed for the programme. In this instance you could still be considered for the programme.
If you hold international equivalents of the above qualifications, at the time of your application you must be able to provide an official document that states how your international qualifications compare to the UK qualifications. Find out more here: https://www.enic.org.uk/Qualifications/UKQRS/Default.aspx
Why choose our Business Analyst Level 4 apprenticeship?
Our Business Analyst Level 4 apprenticeship develops learners to investigate information systems solutions and gain the know-how to improve operational efficiency for your organisation.
The principles of data analytics are being applied across just about every industry. Using past-event data, business analysts are making important insight-based business decisions and driving customer value across every team and function, including operations, finance, sales and marketing.
QA’s Business Analyst Level 4 apprenticeship programme enables the apprentice to:
- Become a change professional that helps organisations deliver business and digital change successfully
- Regularly investigate and analyse solutions to ensure the right one is chosen
- Experience a flexible learning journey using a blend of learning methodologies, including online learning, practical exercises, video content, coaching and workshops