The best S&OP processes are designed from the ground up; they are designed by working alongside the stakeholders with consideration given to all the varying functional nuances of the business.
Finally, you will participate in improving and extending our software solutions by providing the product development teams with valuable project input.
Main responsibilities/Day to Day tasks:
- Analysis and impact assessment
- Data modelling
- Business process modelling
- Presenting Solutions
- Investing and scoping requirements
- 92% of QA Apprentices secure permanent employment after finishing their apprenticeship. Additionally there may be opportunities to undertake further apprenticeship training as many of our programs offer on-going development tracks
- QA’s apprenticeships are funded by the Education & Skills Funding Agency (ESFA), an executive agency of the Department for Education
- To be eligible for a Government funded apprenticeship you must have lived in the UK or European Economic Area (EEA) for the last 3 consecutive years
- Strong analytical skills and problem solving abilities, (complemented with a university degree, are indispensable in this job)
- You should have a strong affinity with IT, (You will learn to analyse and implement S&OP processes)
- Have excellent people and communication skills
- Have good project management skills are a prerequisite for this apprenticeship
- Someone with an enthusiastic and professional attitude and a commitment to learning new skills
- Be well organised
3x GCSE (or equivalent) at grades A-C/8-4 in any subject, plus GCSE English and maths (or equivalents) at grade D/3 or above.
As well as:
- A degree in Business or in a Business related programme e.g. Finance, Economics, maths etc.
- Or a non-Business related degree and 6 months’ work experience* in a full time role
- Or a Level 3 qualification and at-least 12 months’ work experience* in a full time role
- Retail jobs - Sales Advisors, Team leaders, Customer Service
- Customer Service across any sector – large or small organisations.
- HR function jobs
- Office Administration/Assistant/Trainee
- Any role that involves working in a team, processing data, in person and email communications
- Higher level qualification IS Business Analyst Standard
- Functional Skills if required
Approximately 3% of training takes place in the QA learning centre classroom. 17% is done in the workplace, through workplace units, face-to-face meetings with your QA Assessor, or developing your portfolio. The remaining time will be spent on your workplace activity.