We are fully committed to the professional development of our people, and this is no different for apprentices. This role includes on and off the job training, leading to the achievement of a Business Analyst Level 4 Apprenticeship.
Business Analysts are respected for their ability to analyse problems, develop solutions and bridge the gap between technical and non-technical staff. The Business Analyst helps to make sure that organisations don’t waste money and time on projects or investments that don’t meet customers’ needs.
This role is a key part within projects and areas of change that improve business operations through the correct use of information systems. This is the highest level of apprenticeship on offer in this field of work and is equivalent to a Foundation Degree.
The scheme is designed to fully support you professionally, giving you practical work experience, supplemented with a professional study programme.
- To engage with Stakeholders to understand the need for and deliver business change in line with their requirements, with appropriate supervision
- To manage the Stakeholders expectations by producing the appropriate analysis deliverables for specific and defined pieces of change
- To scope and deliver work packages that meet the customer’s requirements and identify and plan for the management of key dependencies
- Monitor the delivery of work packages and communicate progress to the responsible Business Analyst or Business Analysis Manager to ensure project and business objectives are met and scope or timeline changes are identified
- Deliver short term/one off projects and activities as required by and to the standards and outcomes agreed with line manager
- Take responsibility for completing the actions, training and assessments within the Business Analyst apprenticeship scheme in the relevant timescales
- Continually develop to achieve professional and personal skills to the level and standards required to progress from the apprenticeship scheme
Anticipated Start Date: November 2021.
Assessment/Interview Days: Assessment - 6th September 2021. Interviews - 20th September 2021
Support to develop your career in the direction you want to go.
25 days holiday per year, flexible working, wellbeing package, pension scheme, annual company performance-related bonus.
There is parking on site and NFU Mutual also has a chartered bus service that regularly runs from Stratford upon Avon Railway station and the town centre to our Ryon Hill site.
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week). For more information please visit: https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates
- More than anything, it is attitude and approach that matter
- You’ll have experience of gaining information from others to resolve problems and the ability to manage your own workload
- Great written and verbal communication skills, and the ability to communicate at different levels will be important, along with evidence of proactively seeking new opportunities to learn and develop
- An interest in financial services, in particular insurance is desirable
- Business focus
- Delivers results
- Executes successfully
- Customer focus
- Personal effectiveness
A levels or a Level 3 qualification (we will also consider applications from those expecting results this Summer).
5 GCSEs grade C or above or grade 4-9, including Maths and English (or the equivalent).
Applications are also welcome from career changers.
IS Business Analyst Level 4.
It’s an 18-month structure apprenticeship, and you’ll have chance to work towards recognised certificates, via a recognised provider. You’ll have a learning and development journey mapped across the duration of your apprenticeship, working with an external and an internal mentor to shape your future career and build a portfolio of BA skills including:
- Investigation Techniques
- Business Process Modelling
- Requirements Engineering and Management
- Data Modelling
- Gap Analysis
- Acceptance Testing
- Stakeholder Analysis and Management
- Business Impact Assessments
- Agile Ways of Working