What will the apprentice be doing?
Main purpose of the post:
- To work under the professional guidance of a Business Leader.
- To undertake all administrative, business support and financial tasks.
- Support additional day-to-day activities of the department, including office operations such as preparing for meetings, reception duties, diary management, etc.
- Answer enquiries to the department by phone, e-mail or letter and forwarding information onto relevant staff
- Manage information including data inputting.
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- You will complete the qualification for Business Administration L3
- Training will provided in different formats using a variety of media
- 20% of your working time will be allocated to studying, with support from a work-based mentor
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- Successful candidates will be able to participate in our extensive range of CPD training
- Next steps could include an office assistant role within a school office, leading on to Office Manager
- You may prefer to look for a role within our Central business teams working in different functions such as HR or Finance
Skills RequiredCommunication skills, IT skills, Attention to detail, Organisation skills, Customer care skills, Problem solving skills, Presentation skills, Administrative skills, Number skills, Analytical skills, Logical, Team working, Non judgemental, Patience
Qualifications RequiredGCSE or equivalent English (Grade A*-C/levels 9-5) Desired
GCSE or equivalent Mathematics (Grade A*-C/levels 9-5) Desired