Business Administrator & Training Coordinator Apprenticeship
Trailer Training Uk Limited
BOOM TRAINING LIMITED
Trailer Training are seeking an eager to learn and enthusiastic Training Coordinator/Business Administrator apprentice who will be a determined fast learner with good interpersonal skills who can fulfil the role alongside obtaining their Business Administrator Level 3.
You will be working for the Training Manager to advise and assist with clients' training needs and the administration accordingly.
- Handling customer enquiries and training requirements
- Handling inbound calls, emails and website enquiries
- Processing bookings
- Resource planning
- Managing payments and accounts
- Attending events, possibly on weekends in the summer
- Marketing and interacting with other staff
Full training will be given in order to complete the above duties to the best of your ability. You’ll also be taught industry knowledge.
If the apprentice proves to be successful during their 15 month apprenticeship, a full-time position will be available upon completion.
The Apprenticeship National Minimum Wage guide (ANMW): https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates
- IT Literate
- Attention to detail
- Good communication skills
In our rewarding role, the ideal candidate would have some previous sales/business admin experience, but will certainly have a professional but friendly manner using good time management and organizational skills to meet the needs of their apprenticeship.
- Team player
GCSE in maths and English (A-C/7-4) or equivalent.
- A skills-based qualification in Business & Administration
- A knowledge-based qualification in Business & Administration
- A behaviour-based qualification in Business & Administration
- City & Guilds Business Diploma Level 3
- Functional Skills English (unless exempt)
- Functional Skills maths (unless exempt)
- Functional Skills ICT (unless exempt)
Sign up for apprenticeship alerts - its free
People who applied for this apprenticeship also applied for:
This page contains public sector information licensed under the Open Government Licence v3.0. The information provider is the Education and Skills Funding Agency.